Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lisa Marie Presley Fled Scientology?! New Interview Reveals Intriguing Insight!

Lisa Marie Presley has long been one of the biggest proponents of Scientology! Heck, she even has her own blurb on the church's official website! But now it seems the Storm & Grace singer is done! She recently moved from El Lay to the English countryside, and when asked why she says: "Uncovering the fact that I was surrounded by people who were not well-intended, for one. Confidants very, very intimately and closely involved with me and my life. And had been for years. Basically, it was a big sinister situation, where there was like, kind of intel and covert ops going on, and a whole effort to control me that I didn’t know about… You know how that happens in high-profile situations, where you get so many people around you that they obscure your reality on life and insulate you for their own benefit? That was what was happening. But really, it was a sinister situation. I’m not going to say specifically, but I’ve given you a pretty good scope." Though she dances around saying it outright, as have many who have left the church, it certainly sounds like she's describing Scientology!
http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-22-lisa-marie-presley-leaves-scientology http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/9611997/Lisa-Marie-Presley-interview-I-didnt-want-to-be-pushed-into-the-obvious.html
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Lisa-Marie-Presley-Talks-Leaving-Scientology-Maybe-Sinister-Covert-Ops-331458.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment