Friday, November 18, 2011

Heil Muhammad!



“The importance of physical terror against the individual and the masses also became clear to me.” (Mein Kampf. P. 58)

“I [Allah] shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike them above the necks, smite their finger tips”. (Qur’an 8.12)

“I want war. To me all means will be right. My motto is 'Destroy him [enemy] by all and any means.' I am the one who will wage the war!” (cited Snyder, 1961, p. 66).

“The battle cry of Muhammad’s Companions was, ‘Kill! Kill! Kill!’” (Tabari VIII: 141)

“Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers smite their necks…” (Qur’an, 47.4)

“These [terror] tactics are based on an exact calculation of all human weaknesses. They will lead to success with mathematical certainty unless the other side learns to fight poison gas with poison gas.” (Mein Kampf. P. 58)

No comments:

Post a Comment